Can't believe it's already September and we have yet to post a THING! Isla is now six months old and is such an awesome baby. I can't share her official six month pic yet because it is currently stuck in my camera!! Can't find the charger or wire to upload anywhere and I'm losing my mind. So here are some goodies from August. It was a great month! We attended a wedding in Maryland (congrats Daniela and Martin!), celebrated Daddy's 30th, had a girl's weekend with Grandma (finally!), and had a surprise trip to the beach thanks to our friends Gene and Nicole. I think Jonas enjoyed it the most as he got to have sleepovers with Humphrey, his BFF (or perhaps boyfriend?)
Will post September pics soon! Gotta find that charger!!

Wayyyy past my bedtime!
Thrilled to see Daddy home early before he goes away with his wolf pack (great. . .)







Fun times!!! Isla is absolutely adorable! Thanks for sharing. And Michael's bday cake looks like it turned out great! xoxo
ReplyDeletei want to go to beach with isla! is she as scared of the waves as i am?
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos!! Isla Mae is such a beautiful little girl, and the photo of her with your mom is precious! :) I hope you find your camera to PC cable... Thanks so much for sharing your lives with us :)
ReplyDeleteL - Thanks! The cake was meh. . . was a good first try at ice cream cake, next time will be better. At least he liked it.
ReplyDeleteO - She liked watching the waves, but didn't go in. That would be another story!
M - Thanks! I hope I find the cord too! It's stressing me out! :)
Cant wait to see you all, and meet her in November! x
ReplyDeleteShe's soooo beautiful!! I'll probably be sending a package your way soon and I'll let you know next time I make it up there. Sorry I'll be missing you at the wedding this weekend!
ReplyDeleteIsla is so adorrrrable!! You're making me want to be a mommy at a way to early age! Miss you and teatime soon!
ReplyDeleteK - SOOOO excited for her to meet everyone and to come over there in general, it has been too long!
ReplyDeleteD - Thank you! I think she's pretty cute myself, but maybe I'm biased. :)
J - I think you might want to wait a few years. . . just sayin'! But yes, tea soon!!! Find a Sat. or Sun. that works for you and let me know!
Welcome October..with the rain we had today you would not need to take little Ilsa to a pool she could slash away nicely here. Cant wait to see you all. xxx Aunt Rosemary
ReplyDelete