Yep, following a long tradition* we will soon be calling the city of Baltimore home! Wow, right?! Pretty much never thought we would ever live there, but then again we have said the same about all of the cities we have ended up in. The adventure will begin in January, which is sneaking up fast (best we find a place to live soon, right?) We are excited for what's to come, but will miss our home and friends in Brooklyn tremendously. . . So I guess you could say we're experiencing some mixed emotions in our household (isn't it obvious in the below pics?), but as always, we'll be alright! On another note, guess we'll need to come up with a new blog title. . . hmmmm. . . Dare I ask for suggestions?
* The tradition referenced above doesn't necessarily have to do with the fact that moving has always been a part of our lives (though fitting, we both grew up as Army brats), it simply has to do with the letter "B" always popping up, practically stalking us! For instance: we lived in Blacksburg during college (Go Hokies!). . . we were married in Burke, VA. . . our house was on N. Bucknell Street when we were in Philly. . . Michael is leaving Bernstein after 8+ years, taking us from Brooklyn to Baltimore for an opportunity with Brown Advisory (alliteration anyone?). . . oh and I'm sure at one point in time Michael has confided in some of you that he IS Batman. . . if not, now you know!
Gadzooks! You're moving to Baltimore! I love this blog post, and your relationship with the letter B. In two weeks I'm moving to Brighton! Lz xxxx
ReplyDeleteAhhh! I had a feeling something was going on from Michael's LinkedIn... I'm excited for you guys! Definitely a new adventure. Hope the packing is going well, looks like Miss Isla is enjoying it haha :)
ReplyDeleteLizzie: I know, crazy! Brighton, huh? Looks like we need to catch up soon!
ReplyDeleteLauren: That's funny! I'll have to tell him. Hope your new job is going well!