Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Cousintime in the Summertime

We just got back from a great trip to England, but before I get to that, I need to share some other pics (as usual I'm behind!) SOooo. . . right before we headed off across the pond we spent some time at Madonna and Maureen's with Cavanna!

Morning SQUEEZE

Raspberry fingers  (which apparently causes some to channel
John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever)

Cheeeese on the choo-choo train at Burke Lake Park

Merry-go-round that Isla talks about all.the.time

Lunch break!

I've never seen anyone savor M&M's like
this kid! Slowly but surely, one by one.

food coma

Playtime with Madonna!



Slightly fearful of the fountain at Fairfax
Corner so I'm thinking we'll stick with the pool!

1 comment:

  1. those cousins look like sisters! i just read something recently that said cousins are your first best friends in life and know you best. :)

    ReplyDelete