Thursday, January 29, 2015

Happy New Year!

I know, I know . . . I completely dropped the ball in keeping this blog up to date towards the end of last year. I can't believe my last post was in November about July! To be fair, we have been busy with our move to the boonies (more on that later) and I do tend to hang out more on Instagram these days than I do here. (It's my new addiction. It's so quick and easy to post pics, not to mention the fact there is so much inspiration out there.) Hoping to do a better job with the blog this year, but with January nearly over, I am so far failing. Like last year, I would like to use this post to share moments (in no particular order) from the last few months of 2014 to wish you great things in 2015! Here's hoping that in the New Year you will . . .

Break some rules . . .

Silly Vivs | August

Celebrate often . . .

Dad's Bday | August

Vivian turned two! | December


Keep on swimming . . .

Mermaid cousins | August

Take big (healthy) bites . . .

Apple picking | October

Be creative . . .

Aunt Jen's  40th in Key Largo, FL | September

Choose happiness . . .

Happy girl on the swing | August


Laugh a lot . . .

Isla's first day of school | September

Apple picking | October

Strike a pose . . .

Rooftop Blue Angel viewing | September

Run around!

Rooftop Blue Angel viewing | September

Relax a little . . .

Enjoying a show | August

Morning milky with Jones | August

Reflect a little . . .

Super Isla! | September

Root for one another . . . 

Cheering on Uncle Rob-o as he ran the NYC Marathon | November

Uncle Rob, Aunt Jen and Dad


Travel to fun places (without kiddos!) . . .

Super quick work trip to London | December

San Diego, CA for a family wedding | September

Take care of one another . . .

Dinner time shenanigans | August

Make new friends . . .

Aunt Jen's 40th Bday in Key Largo, FL | September

Face your fears (remember last year?) . . .

Isla's Christmas Program | December
(6th kid in from the left in the pink boots. She was super
nervous for it, but she did great!)


And last but not least, expect great things!

Uncle Gavin and Auntie Vero in AZ | November
That's right, new cousin alert! They are due in early March!
(photo credit: Veronica)

1 comment:

  1. By all means, post as infrequently as you wish because this one is quite perfect. Cheers to 2015!

    ReplyDelete