As March comes to an end, (how does this happen?!) I have a few things to share from January and February that never made it on here. (Not that much else has been shared as of late!) Just a few important events that I want to cover before going on with the chlorophyl.
I haven't shared much bad news on this blog, just try to keep things light and focus on sharing fun moments or I just never get on with posting about things … but, I feel the need to share that we lost a very important four-legged member of our family in January. Sport (aka Sportman, Sporty-Spice, escape artist extraordinaire...) was 17 (!) and lived a loooong, good life, especially after meeting Maureen. He always greeted us happily, gave sweet kisses and snuggles. We miss him. And Jonas does too, along his treats that he would race to eat up upon arriving to Madonna and Maureen's. Love you, Sport (and M & M)!
On a happier note, we have celebrated seven birthdays within our immediate family since January! Three of which were in person - Jonas, Mommy and Pop Pop. Two of which we missed due to distance - Uncle Mike turned the big 4-0 in style in Mexico (if you're into speedos) and Auntie Vero had a fun weekend with Uncle Gavin and their pups in San Diego. And we are looking forward to finally celebrating Madonna and Maureen's birthdays in person soon (better late than never)! Whew! Lots to celebrate!
I think that brings us back on track for the moment. Pics from Isla's birthday parties will be posted soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment