
Just want to say THANK YOU to everyone for supporting my efforts to raise loot for Free Arts NYC and to run the NYC Half-Marathon on 3/20! I'm proud to report that because of you, not only was I able to surpass my fundraising goal, but I also made it across the finish line (beating my 2007 time by a whopping 2 minutes, woohoo!)

We had beautiful weather and it was an awesome route -- great way to see NYC for sure. We ran around Central Park (lots of nice scenery), down 7th Avenue and through Times Square (such a rush!) and finally, down the West Side Highway (kinda boring and I was drained by then). Michael was able to sneak onto the course and run with my friend Nicole and I for a few miles towards the end, which was fun! I was rewarded with a glass of champers and brunch at a favorite brunch spot in our 'hood with Michael, Isla and my parents.
Thanks again!! I think I'd like to try the Brooklyn Half next year, but we'll see!
No comments:
Post a Comment