. . . unless your name is Isla Mae that is!! We had THE best weekend celebrating Isla's first birthday surrounded with family (from all over -- VA, NC, MA, and NJ) and friends who live locally who came to celebrate her big day. She is such a lucky lady to have such great people around her. She had a fabulous birthday!
Her first taste of sugar was sweeeet, literally! I'm not sure she knew what to think when we began to sing Happy Birthday (all those faces staring at her!), but she quickly realized that she liked being serenaded and clapped along. She was cautious about the cupcake, and politely took a few careful nibbles before really digging in. Quite the dainty lady!

Like I said, I think she had a great time!
But even all of that sugar couldn't keep her from conking out in the middle of the event! Will post more pics later!



No comments:
Post a Comment