![]() |
| hey, where's my sticker, lady?! |
Get it? Interrupting our UK trip recap to wish a happy belated eight months to Vivi! Yet another month where I have failed to shoot the "official" monthly shot of Vivian with the fancy number sticker. Which is alright, I think they're pretty boring anyway. But, I do feel bad that I haven't followed through with it like I did with Isla. (Trying to be fair here!) Then again, since having Isla, I've had a lot of practice taking pics and have acquired some new gear. So in a way, Vivi's getting a better quality product overall, right? Right ... Annnyhooooo, here's a compilation of images to summarize Vivian's eighth month of life. Just in time as tomorrow she'll be nine months!
Vivi still enjoys chewing her hands (no teeth yet) and has finally begun to embrace the world of solid foods. She is a mess when she eats! She has mastered sitting up and is close to crawling, but also dabbles in pulling herself up, so who knows how she'll choose to begin her mobility since I've heard some kids skip crawling altogether (either way, I'm kinda freaked out about the fact that I won't just be able to park her on the floor somewhere when I need to). She babbles like crazy which is so flippin' cute! By day, she continues to be a happy baby. And by night, she continues to sleep in her crib in small intervals! Annnnd she has almost outgrown her 12 month sized clothing, just check out those thighs!
| nom nom nom |
| oh jonesie |
| don't worry, an adult was present, just not pictured |
![]() |
| eating! |



No comments:
Post a Comment